BLUE ASH, Ohio, Feb. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Handyman Connection, a home repair company with over 25 years experience, held its annual franchise conference last month in New Orleans, Louisiana. As part of the annual event, the brand announced the recipients of their 2017 awards, which acknowledged local franchise owners, craftsman and brand partners for significant achievements with Handyman Connection over the last year.
The four-day conference theme focused on “The Journey Forward” where Handyman Connection franchisees took part in educational sessions and peer panels geared towards growth strategies and development of their businesses.
“We are excited to recognize all of our 2017 franchise award winners for the achievements they have made in their businesses over the last year,” said Jeff Wall, President and CEO of Handyman Connection. “These awards are a true testament to the outstanding leadership and commitment of our talented network of franchisees and their craftsmen, and we look forward to their continued success.”
The top recipients of Handyman Connection’s 2017 franchise awards include:
- Franchisee of the Year Award – Steve and Celeste Lefebvre, Handyman Connection of Charleston, SC
- Rookie of the Year Award – Joe Cox, Handyman Connection of Ann Arbor, MI
- Brand Experience Award – Bryan and Tiffany Peters, Handyman Connection of Winchester, VA
- Market Share Award – Shaun McCarthy, Handyman Connection of Colorado Springs, CO
- Sales Growth Award – Steve and Celeste Lefebvre, Handyman Connection of Charleston, SC and James Cochrane, Handyman Connection of Tuscaloosa, AL
- Craftsman of the Year Award – Mike Banghart, Handyman Connection of Charleston, SC and Max McGonegal, Handyman Connection of Ann Arbor, MI
Handyman Connection operates more than 70 locations throughout 27 states and Canada. For more than 25 years, the brand has offered homeowners across North America a complete resource for professional craftsmanship and exemplary customer service. Handyman Connection offers a variety of services ranging from traditional home repairs to painting, remodeling and more.
About Handyman Connection
Since 1991, homeowners across North America have been calling on Handyman Connection for our professional craftsmanship and exemplary customer service. Each Handyman Connection franchise is locally owned and operated, backed by the company that helped launch the industry. Our values are steeped in a long-standing dedication to the people we serve, and truly differentiate Handyman Connection as a home repair company.